Last updated: 22nd August 2020
Our Business Continuity Plan
Added on the 22nd of August
- Our entire team has now returned to our office (we returned at the beginning of August)
- Extensive measures have been taken to ensure the safety of our staff, including sneeze shields on desks, hand sanitising stations and stringent cleaning rules
- We continue to deliver a full-service
Added on the 16th of March
- If a member of staff is able to work from home, they should
- If a member of staff shares a home with someone who has symptoms, they must stay at home and not leave their house for 14 days from when the person’s symptoms started inline with current Government guidelines
- If a member of staff has symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, they must stay at home and not leave their house for 7 days from when their symptoms started inline with current Goverment guidelines.
- Any employee that boards an aircraft, either domestically or abroad, will be required to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period and to be tested for Coronavirus before returning to the office.
- The number of visitors to our offices will be kept to an absolute minimum and we will be undertaking meetings and conferences over telephone and video where possible.
- Company management have shared best practice health tips with the team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- We have placed extra hand sanitising stations around our offices and have increased the frequency and intensity of our office cleaning.
- On-site interviews have been reduced to a minimum, we will be proceeding with video interviews instead.
Adapting to Critical Circumstances
Whilst DCS Digital continues work as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely, if required. As a cloud-based company with an extremely strong infrastructure, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact to our services and believe in our ability to keep the business running and expanding as usual, with no interruption. We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely if needed and to continue doing their jobs securely. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritise communication with you, our customers, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
Company management will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organisation, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to re-assessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.